Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Two Socks Completed and Three new followers!

Wow!  I'm coming up in the world.  I've completed two more socks and have three new followers in one week!  What's a person to do?  I celebrated by going to see a parade this morning, then on to our local farmers market then to view fireworks tonight!  How's that for a celebration.

Our city has a Freedom Celebration the week prior to July 4th because we are just 20 minutes south of Indianapolis and they have huge fireworks display on the fourth of July in the heart of Indy.  The Freedom Celebration was an all day event.  There we activities for the entire family.  The cool weather made it a very pleasant way to spend the day.

We did not spend the entire day in town.  John has started working on the floor of the motor home.  We will be installing the Allure Flooring System.  The prep work seems to take longer than the actual installation.  But that is what makes the outcome so successful.

I want to welcome Judy C, Karen and Steveio, and Merikay.  They are my 3 new followers.  Wow, I'm up to four.  Who woulda thunked it?

I was so happy today (still am)!  I finished one sock and whipped out one and a half  more!  I think I am getting the hang of it.  Believe it or not, I am going to admit that I'm thankful that I had such a hard time in the beginning.  Those mistakes that I felt were so H. U. G. E. have made it possible for me to fix problems quickly.  Dropped stitches seem to be the biggest problem.  And what causes dropped stitches.....not having the  weights close enough to the needles.  Thanks to Barb Woodard, that has been instilled into my memory bank.

The other thing firmly ingrained,  knitting the pre-heel!  All that work I put myself through yesterday paid off.  I automatically knit those pre-heels! 

Well, nuff said tonight.  Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.