Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I DISCOVERED THAT I AM NOT TARZAN'S SISTER OR JANE! two

OK,  Blogger will not let me edit the post....and the meaning of the title of today's Blog is lost.  
 

Royalty Free Clipart Image of a Boy Swinging on a RopeSooooo, while clearing out the dead trees, branches etc, I found..........two huge wild grape vines!  You know, the ones that grow up into trees and latch on to be later cut free in order to swing on them.  Swing and drop into a pond if you are lucky.  Maybe you can swing across a huge ravine and come back to "home base".  


Ok....now, you understand Tarzan and Jane..................I hope.!  

2 comments:

  1. Cool header pic.

    Have you tried using Live Writer? Works a heck of a lot better than Blogger for writing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every so often Blogger seems to have a glitch that affect a few bloggers at a time. Very frustrating until it gets under control. :(

    I agree with Judy - your header picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.