Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

PRINEVILLE, ROCKHOUND CAPITOL OF OREGON / NOAH AND OLIVER VISIT THE VET

Prineville, Oregon is a town of nine thousand one hundred ninety two people, but seems larger.  Or am I adjusting to small towns.  Either way, we really like Prineville.  Why? Agates, Jasper, Thunder Eggs, just to name a few of the rocks/gems that can be found in and around Prineville.
  
prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5041296296249952&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5050341478042141&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90
Saturday, John and I climbed a mountain to look for Agates 
prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5050341478042144&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4698854266045431&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4551214789495101&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90
and Jasper and found a few. 

Monday, Labor Day, we were in search of Thunder Eggs and found them.  John broke them open.  Lesson learned, have them cut open so the beauty really shines!  

There is more to share, but it will have to wait.  I have been fighting with my phone and computer to be able to posts photos of our adventures, but not happening.  

Actually, we are now in Idaho, and will post more when I can remember how I downloaded the last photos.  Lesson learned.....write down the steps that I take since I never remember how I stumble upon a solution.

Later, my friends and family...

God Bless...


9 comments:

  1. Woderful finding all those thunder eggs, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collecting a lot of those stones will get you to max load quickly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I love rocks!! I want more info and details on what these look like and how I find them. Please share more photos and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well glad to hear you two are safe.

    With computers, it is always something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in ID are you guys? We'll be in Salmon probably Friday. At least that's our schedule for now. Are you going to be anywhere close:?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to ask - is everything okay with the fur kids? Your title talks about going to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beauties! After recent trip to a Grotto built with gorgeous stones and a museum of samples, my appetite is hungry to find some of my own someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stones are beautiful! What fun to find your own...

    Hope the pups are ok...and just had yearly check-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, Nan. We haven't had Internet much lately, so was surprised to,see you so close. We skipped Prineville to go north to Fossil, and now are in Baker City. Loved the photos of scat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.