Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

MY GOODNESS...LOOK AT THIS!

This was sent to me from Marilyn McMillan....who has finished breast cancer treatment and is in the recovery phase.  I cannot say any more than what she shared with me today.  


Read this and take it to heart!  




 "Trust ME and don't be afraid.  Many things feel out of control.  Your routines are not running smoothly.  You tend to feel more secure when your life is predictable.  Let ME lead you to the rock that is higher than you and your circumstances.  Take refuge in the shelter of My wings, where you are absolutely secure.  When you are shaken out of your comfortable routines, grip My hand tightly and look for growth opportunities.  Instead of bemoaning the loss of your comfort, accept the challenge of something new.  I lead you on from glory to glory, making you fit for My kingdom.  Say yes to the ways I work in your life.  Trust ME, and don't be afraid."  "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."  Isaiah 12:2 "From the ends of the earth I call to You, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For You have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe, I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings."  Psalm 61:2-4






I really, really love my blogger friends!  

4 comments:

  1. Instead of bemoaning the loss of your comfort, accept the challenge of something new. So why do we as mortals have so much trouble doing this. Guess that's why I need to keep learning this lesson over and over again. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like a big 'cyber hug' to make a bad day seem so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful! Thank You for sharing Nan.

    Stop feeling guilty for looking after yourself with some much needed rest. You will not be any good to John . . . or anyone if you neglect yourself.

    Take Care,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good word! Isn't it amazing how such an ancient "book" can be so relevant to our life today? God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.