Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO OUR JOURNEY!

The trach is done!  John is sleeping peacefully and I am yawning!  It is so nice to see his entire face again.   


The doctor was just in and they are going to keep him sedated for a bit.  John is still on the vent, and will be weaned slowly.  Supposedly, this will be an easier transition for him.  He will possibly leave intensive care in as little as a couple of days.  


I am so ready to hear is voice again.  He can even fuss at me if he chooses.  Since fussing is such a rare occasion with him, I'm really not too worried.  


I am so eager to tell him that the house work is done and it is on the market!  I am sure that will speed his recovery.  


Thank you all for your concern and prayers for both John and I.  I feel the presence of God as I walk this journey.  


God bless each of you and safe travels to you that are on the road today.   

6 comments:

  1. Good news. Praying that the ICU is soon behind you and I'll just have to tell John he needs to fuss at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! I hope we hear soon that John is awake and on the other side of this illness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition. I know you are taking it one day at a time, but sunnier days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear he's doing better. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear this. ICU is good as long as you need it and so wonderful to leave it to a private room the next step to home. Great is HIS faithfulness..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prays work every time! So glad he will leave the ICU soon and move on to a nice private room. ~wheresweaver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.