2. Home is where the grands, lifetime friends, many years of memories, some of the children, and our physicians are located. And where we play a waiting game. For doctor appointments, for the kids to find time in the busy schedules to visit with us.
3. Home is where we grew up, went to elementary and high school and then on to college, where the majority of our memories are located.
4. Home is too hot and humid in July, August and early September. And Indiana is way too cold in December, January and February....maybe even March.
5. Home is gorgeous in the spring. You cannot beat the Dogwood, Red Bud, and the fruit tree blossoms as you drive through the Indiana's roads. We will be returning for our checkups in the spring from now on.
6. Home is where we can drive anyplace without using a GPS. In our case, we use our Verizon Navigator that does the best job of all the GPS systems we have had.
7. Home is where we are greeted by name and enthusiastically at our favorite restaurants and wineries.
8. Home is where we, for some reason, do the majority of our shopping for items that we have desired for the last year.
9. Home is where we spent our working years. We are so thankful those years are behind us!
10. Our Indiana home will probably be only a memory and a place to visit periodically as we do not plan to endure Indiana's weather in either summer or winter months.