Tomorrow, we may travel to Kentucky, Tennessee and possibly West Virginia to scout for a
|This is not sold to us.|
If we do not find a motorhome, it will still be nice. At least we will be out of the Camping Word asphalt jungle! We still have a minor repair that we are awaiting and are grateful for our parking spot.
Thanks to all who are sending suggestions, hints and leads to motorhomes that are for sale. We check each suggestion with a grateful heart.
We will return Wednesday in time to catch our zzzzz's before John's MRI and biopsy. We received a phone call from the doctor's office and his visit with Dr. Koch has been rescheduled for November 6th.
We were planning to be on the road September 12th. Now if all goes well and John does not have prostate cancer, we will be on the road November 7th or 8th. It is a wait and see situation right now.
Thanks so much for for visiting with us. Please be safe out there as you travel.