Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WHAT IS UP WITH MY BLOG/BLOGGER????

 

And I thought that Live Writer was going to be better than Blogger.  So far, I have had one problem after another. 

 

Tonight’s blog was published.  Comments were made.  I read and “published” the comments.  Now, all but two are missing.  Somewhere out there in blog land cyber space are comments that readers took time to make.

 

In addition to the missing comments, since switching to Live Writer, I cannot access my dashboard, etc.  I just get an error 405 message.  And to top it off, I have lost many of the blogs that I follow.  And when I try to go to my blog, I get the one with a screw driver and  wrench at each of the topics. 

 

If I could, I would return to Blogger, but have no idea how to do it.  Sooooo, if Rick is out there….or anyone else that has a better understanding of my Live Writer / Blogger mess, please speak up! 

 

Other than that, I am having a great time blogging! hehehehe

4 comments:

  1. Rick would be the best one to explain the issues you are having..
    I do believe that the 405 error has something to do with your pictures..I got that message when my storage was over the limit..paid the fee and I was back in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help unfortunately - I have no clue what's causing the issue. I have had LiveWriter for a couple years, and have never had any difficulty getting to the dashboard or with my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The screwdriver and wrench means you are signed in to Blogger and are capable of making edits to your posts. Example if you have a spelling mistake or the spacing on your paragraphs needs adjusting you can do it.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I used Live Writer for a while and then once I used Blogger again just one time I was never able to access my blog through Live Writer again. I don't think they're really all that compatible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.