i am sooo tired this time and sleep much of the day away. i am thinking that is due to waking up often during the night. i have been off pain meds since wednesday night. that pleases me!
being right handed and having only my left to work has presented a few challenges, created a few "oops" moments, and has made me laugh at myself a lot.
things i have learned that i cannot do left handed:
- zip or unzip a zipper
- open the envelope containing my tea bag
- remove the lid from a wee, small bottle of my liquid stevia
- comment on blogs with a cuppa tea in my hand
- get the covers properly arranged around my chin at night so i can cozy down.
- seal my right arm in plastic so i can take a shower
- pick up anything larger or heavier than my laptop
- fold clothes
- brush oliver's hair and fix his pony tail
- use my camera!
- spin yarn on my spinning wheel
- make socks on my circular sock machine
- set up my booth by myself
- write a receipt
- put on my bra! whoopppeeeee
- cut my own food
- i cannot be frustrated
- wear my robe unzipped and stay warm
- pull up my jeans
- dress - with one exception
- open that tea bag envelope using my teeth and left hand
- after having the stevia opened the first tine, do not close completely
- put on my socks - that was a challenge!
- carefully lift my computer
- learn to type with left hand only
- stay positive. this will last only 2 weeks
with that, have a great day everyone!
0h, right now, i do not capitalize due to long stretches of 1 hand.
god bless your coming and going and may he hold you in his hands.