Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Good Day

The sun is shining and it warm with the sun shining through the windshield of the motor home.  We have left Bowling Green, Ohio and are happily traveling south on Interstate 75 to Cincinnati, OH.  for a rest day.  Then we point the nose toward home to prepare for The Fiber Event in Greencastle Indiana.  It is only 2 weeks away and I have a lot of work to do to have a good inventory for this event. 

Sales at the Black Swamp Spinners and Weavers Market Day were good and best of all, I met more nice people.  Good sales equals more work and I am eager to get back to this kind of work.  I love having my hands in all things fiber. 

It was a huge shock going from the warm days in Tennessee to the downright cold of northern Ohio.  But, that's March for you.  The weather keeps changing and makes you appreciate warm days.  Even more, It makes me appreciate California weather!  It seems that we have fallen in love with southern California. The mountains and the desert have so much character!  I haven taken manuy photos and plan to use some as inspiration for my fiber watercolor painting. 

As for now, I'll enjoy the sunshine here.  Stay tuned.  N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. We do enjoy hearing from you.